FA20 engines love air, so why not give it to them? The Mishimoto 2014+ Forester XT intake will give your Subaru that extra amount of power that it needs. Your Subaru’s twin-scroll turbo will quickly draw massive amounts of air through the 3” mandrel-bent pipe and high-flow filter. A tune is required to run this intake because of the large-diameter piping, but the results are well worth it. The included black powder-coated airbox defends your air filter from the dreaded heat-soak by isolating it from the rest of the engine bay. This Forester XT intake changes the positioning of the MAF housing slightly, but don’t worry, this kit includes a MAF extension harness to keep installation simple. With a Mishimoto Forester XT intake, you’ll have no issues getting anywhere on time, and you’ll sound good doing it.
- Direct fit for the 2014+ Subaru Forester XT
- Large diameter intake pipe for large turbos and more aggressive engine tunes
- Provides highly aggressive intake tone under acceleration
- CNC-machined air diverter to help maintain reliable and consistent MAF readings
- Black powder-coated heatshield keeps unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- Mishimoto High-Flow Oiled Air Filter receives maximum airflow from the front of the vehicle
- Includes MAF extension
- Tune is required
Mishimoto Lifetime Warrant
Mishimoto, the world leader in performance cooling products, is proud to introduce the performance air intake for the 2014+ Subaru Forester XT. Features and benefits inclu...
(1) Aluminum Intake Pipe
(1) Silicone Turbo Inlet Hose
(1) High-Flow, Oiled Filter
(1) MAF extension harness
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Silicone Inlet Hose Diameter
3" (76mm) I/D
Steel, Black Powdercoat
38 g of oil on filter
2014+ Subaru Forester XT
Installation Torque Specs
22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps.
These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M.
Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
This intake requires an aftermarket tune