The AEM 21-807C fits 2016 Infiniti Q50 (2.0L) models.
The AEM 21-807C is designed to replace the restrictive air filter and airbox of specific Infiniti Q50 models. The oversized oval-shaped AEM Dry Flow filter is made from an oil-free, synthetic filter media and can be used for up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is needed (depending on driving conditions). The AEM heatshield replaces the restrictive factory airbox, and uses the factory engine cover as it's top cover. To create a seal between the AEM heatshield/airbox and engine cover a rubber edge trim is included. The air intake system is backed by AEM's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Some AEM air intakes are not legal for sale or use in California and other states adopting California emission standards, while others are 50 state legal.
Estimated Horsepower Gain- 11 HP @ 4600 RPM
Street Legal In All US States: Not legal for sale or use in California
- Increased horsepower
- Tuned and dyno-tested to improve acceleration and engine sound
- Low restriction aluminum tubing
- Air filter lasts up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Washable and reusable oil-free filter media
- AEM Lifetime Limited Warranty