Unique Computer Designed Housing:
A custom CAD plastic housing protects the dual performance air filters. This roto-molded housing is made out of black cross-linked polyethylene and mounts directly into the factory mounting locations.
Unique Computer Designed Cover:
A custom CAD plastic cover encloses the dual performance air filters. This vaccum-formed cover is made from heat shielding ABS plastic and mounts directly onto the roto-molded housing for convenience and added protection from ambient engine temperature. It connects to the factory air inlets to capture the coolest air available.
High Quality Tube:
This system uses a high quality plastic CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. It is computer designed and tested to increase airflow while reducing weight.
Dual Large 5-Layer Performance Air Filters:
This intake system utilizes oil-free, large 6" tall radial flow performance air filters with -layers of progressive finer mesh cotton media providing maximum airflow and performance.
Dual Large 3-Layer "Oil-Free" Performance Air Filters:
This intake system utilizes oil-free, large 6" tall radial flow performance air filters with 3-Layer synthetic media for maximum convenience.
Premium stainless steel clamps and a silicone coupling are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available.
- 603 CFM Rating @ 7" H₂O (Tested on Pro 5R Media)
- +15 HP / +19 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake by 27% at 1.5" H2O
- CAD Roto-Molded intake tube for cool air
- CAD Roto-molded housing to shield dual air filters from ambient engine temperatures
- CAD vacuum-formed cover for design and heat shield
- Dual Pro 5R oiled 5-Layer Progressively Finer Mesh Cotton Gauze Oiled Media for Maximum Performance
- Dual Pro DRY S oil-free 3-Layer Progressively Finer Porosity Synthetic Media for Maximum Convenience
- No Cutting or Drilling on Factory Parts for Quick and Easy Install
|2009-2012||Porsche||911 Carrera||997||H6 3.6L||Gas|
|2009-2012||Porsche||911 Carrera 4||997||H6 3.6L||Gas|
|2009-2012||Porsche||911 Targa 4||997||H6 3.6L||Gas|
Note: This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.