High Flow Catalytic Converter:
This down-pipe utilize a 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converters for maximum flow.
Factory Mounting Locations:
The down-pipe mount directly to factory mounting locations and includes hardware for a hassle-free installation.
A unique 3" tapered design is used to increase exhaust velocity and increase usable torque. This means more aggressive throttle response and increased passing power.
Factory Style Connections:
Machined, factory style flanges are used for a secure leak-free seal.
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
Brushed 304 SS Construction:
This down-pipe are constructed of 3" mandrel-bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
2016-2017 Honda Civic Sedan EX/EX-L/Touring I4-1.5L Turbo
2017 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T/EX-L/Touring I4-1.5L Turbo
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback LX/Sport/EX/EX-L Navi/Sport Touring
This is a "Race Only" product used solely for competition. It's use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws.
- +14 HP and +27 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains *(Dyno results are from 2017 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T Manual)
- Utilizes 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converter for maximum flow
- Constructed of 3" mandrel bent, brushed finish 304 stainless steel tubing
- Machined factory style flanges are used for a secure leak-free seal
- 100% hand TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability
- Includes O2 sensor extension
- Includes second bung for either a wide-band O₂ gauge or auxiliary instrumentation