Fidanza Performance billet steel flywheels are CAD-designed and engineered. They are precision machined from 1045 billet steel forgings and held to strict manufacturing tolerances for optimum performance and reliability. All flywheels are balanced and thoroughly inspected for quality and fitment.
These new flywheels are a one-piece lightweight steel design that has been heat treated for strength and rigidity. They are able to be resurfaced and feature a ring gear milled into the flywheel itself.
- SFI Certified – legal for use in racing classes where SFI is required
- CNC Machined – Accurate, consistent machining for best performance and fitment
- CAD designed/engineered – to provide optimum performance and reliability
- Made from 1045 forged billet steel – for maximum strength and durability
- Forged steel design – allows for limited resurfacing for extended use