Those who are familiar with the older gen MINIs know how much of an improvement they get from NM Engineering's Rear Anti Sway Bar. It is essentially the best body roll management you can ever do to your MINI. The handling characteristic and steering input are so well enhanced it is almost as good, if not better, compared to installing lowering springs or coilovers.
Compatible with Front Wheel Drive (FWD) and All Wheel Drive (All4) models.
NM Eng Anti Sway Bar features:
- mandrel bent chromoly heavy-wall tube providing consistent diameter through out for precise torsion motion
- 25mm heavy-wall tubing for extra rigidity compared to other 25mm's
- forged ends (not cheaply welded plate) with two adjustment mounting holes
- billet 7075-T6 aerospace grade sway bar bracket
- 90° Zerk fitting for ease of re-greasing
- graphite impregnated urethane bushing
- glossy blue powder coat finish
- 3-way adjustable preload
Proudly Manufactured in USA.