ReadyLIFT has just released a 2" leveling kit for the new 2019 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 trucks. This new leveling kit is manufactured from CNC-machined 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum with a unique tapered designed to work with the new 2019 GM 1500 longer struts. The all-new 2019 GM 1500 2" leveling kit has been engineered to provide the proper amount of front lift to establish a level stance. ReadyLIFT engineers also included a 5-degree taper to the lower strut spacers to eliminate the potential for strut binding while allowing for incredibly easy installation.
This all-new leveling kit will allow for up to a 285/65-20 tire on a 20x9 0 offset wheel OR a 33x11.50 tire on up to a -12 offset wheel.
- 2" lower strut extension leveling kit
- CNC-machined billet aluminum construction
- 5-degree taper for proper strut alignment
- Allows for up to a 285/65-20 tire on a 20X9 0 offset wheel
- Includes new longer hardware & instructions