FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM IN THE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES.
- 1-5/8” primary tubing into 2-1/2” tubing
- Mandrel-bent for unrestricted flow
- 3/8" thick, 304 stainless steel laser cut head flanges
- Includes dual, hi-flow, 400 CPSI, stainless steel catalytic converters
- 3-to-1 mitered merge collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity
- Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
- Retains factory sensors
- 100% hand TIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
This system includes dual, 48-state legal, hi-flow, 400 cell per square inch, stainless steel catalytic converters for maximum flow and performance.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
Retain Factory Sensors:
This system was designed to retain all your factory sensors for a hassle-free installation.
Laser Cut Header Flanges:
High quality laser cut 304 stainless steel header flanges provides superior sealing at the head surface.
304 Stainless Steel Tubing:
High grade stainless tubing with a uniform brushed finish provides a beautiful look and high resistance to corrosion.
Mitered Merge Collectors:
3-to-1 mitered merge collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
aFe headers and exhaust are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
Note: This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
2001-2002 BMW Z3 M (E36/E37) L6-3.2L S54
2006-2008 BMW Z4 M (E85/E86) L6-3.2L S54