aFe Control is proud to introduce the Stage 1 Package for the 2017-2018 Honda Civic Type R I4-2.0L (t). This Stage 1 Package features sway bars and springs designed to provide your Focus RS with racecar level road holding ability and the street-ability you would expect from your daily driver.
The package offers increased roll stiffness without upsetting the vehicles balance and traction control systems, while vehicle looks are enhanced with the 7/8" (22mm) front and rear lowering springs. Perfectly balanced, the 1.25" (32mm) front and 1" (25.4mm) rear bar are lightweight tubular construction and feature CNC machined TIG welded bar ends for a perfect fit.
The kit includes CNC machined 6061-T6 sway bushing brackets for the rear that are anodized black and a direct fit for the included polyurethane bushings. The springs are engineered to optimize the factory shock absorber damping and offer a 7/8" (22mm) front rear drop for the perfect blend of performance and style, giving you the confidence to take that turn without adversely affecting ride quality.
For years of durability and great looks, the bars and springs are powder-coated a special 2 stage tangerine orange. The package is designed as a direct fit application and requires no modifications to the vehicle.
- Engineered to optimize the factory shock absorber damping
- 7/8" front rear drop for the correct relation between looks and proper function
- Engineered, designed and race tested to ensure the ultimate in quality and longevity
- 2 Stage, high luster, tangerine orange powder-coated finish for unbeatable looks and durability
- CNC Bent, Lightweight Tubular Alloy Steel 1.25" Front, 1" Rear Sway Bars
- CNC Machined, TIG Welded Bar Ends
- Includes Polyurethane Bushings and CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Brackets (rear)
- Direct Fit Installation, Requires No Modifications