With over 50 years of spring design and manufacturing expertise, B&G Suspension S2 Lowering Springs are engineered to improve handling while maintaining safety and ride quality for your 1992-1995 BMW 525/535/540i Wagon (E34). S2 lowering spring are designed for the enthusiast that desires street performance while maintaining exceptional ride quality.
B&G lowering springs are wound from high tensile Chromium-Silicone wire purchased from Europe’s premium mines. B&G lowering springs are cold wound on CNC coilers; heat treated and shot peened for longevity; and finished with phosphate treatment and a baked on resin powder coating for a hard corrosion resistant shell.
By redesigning the O.E. Spring and the lowering the center of gravity from 0.5-2.5 inches (depending on vehicle and application) our lowering springs dramatically improve your vehicles performance and appearance. Incorporating a progressive rate design allows B&G lowering springs to offer higher rates for improved road hold, less body roll, reduced squat under acceleration and less front end dive under heavy braking while maintaining a comfortable ride.
- Lowers Vehicle- 1.4" Front / 1.4" Rear
- Progressive spring rate design to maintain ride quality while improving road feel and handling
- Cold wound from high tensile chromium silicone wire and individually super blocked and computer tested against tight tolerances
- ISO9001, QS1400, and TUV Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Not suitable for vehicles with level adjustment
- Not suitable for vehicles with automatic or electronic shock absorbing.
- Excluding M models.