The 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your truck. They use Fox's race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find Fox's race-proven performance valving technology, the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) and mono-tube design, whioch separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The race-developed high-flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the 2.0 Performance Series IFP shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Plating is clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum components
- 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings feature quiet nitrile rubber that allow for increased suspension articulation
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
Fits: 99+ Chevy 1500
Note:Shocks are sold individually