Rubicon Express is proud to announce the release of 2.0" Lift systems for the 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler. This easy-to-install system capitalizes on the JL’s improved ride quality and off-road performance. Durable steel coil spacers, sway bar drops and bump stop extensions retain finely tuned factory springs and dampers; and makes room for 35" tall tires and up to 37" tires on Rubicon models. Enjoy increased ground clearance, enhanced attitude and the exceptional value of this new Rubicon Express lift system.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- Rubicon models equipped with highline fenders will accept 37x 12.50 tires.
- 18-Current Wrangler JL, 2 & 4 Door
- Steel coil spring spacers with index pins and holes to locate factory isolators
- Bolt-in bump stop extensions maintain clearance for 35” and 37” tires
- Prevents over compression of the factory coil springs without loss of suspension travel
- Sway bar drops maintain geometry for optimal operating angle
- No drive line or exhaust modifications required