aFe's new Mach Force-XP Down-Pipe Back Exhaust System for the BMW M2 Competition features a free-flowing, transverse muffler used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque. The muffler is finished with a high-temp powder-coated black finish and a stamped aFe POWER logo. This down-pipe back exhaust system incorporates a factory style exhaust valve which uses the factory exhaust valve motor (not included). The valve helps regulate, direct and control the flow of exhaust gases by opening, closing, or partially obstructing passageways depending on throttle position for maximum performance.
- Constructed from 100% hand TIG-welded, 3-inch to 2.5-inch mandrel bent, brushed finished 304 stainless steel tubing
- Includes a factory style exhaust valve
- Utilizes a unique high flow, transverse muffler with a high-temp powder-coated black finish
- Includes quad 4-inch diameter, polished, 304 stainless steel tips
- Uses all factory hanger locations for a hassle-free installation
Application: 2019 BMW M2 Competition