All black components, a black powder-coated aluminum intake tube, and an oil-free Synthamax synthetic filter make the Airaid MCAD intake system your engine’s new best friend for your 2013-2019 Ram 1500 V6 (3.6L) - providing an increase in both horsepower and torque. The MCAD removes the stock intake track on your vehicle, and adds an open-element air inlet protected by cold air dam panels, which help protect the filter from hot under-hood air. The innovative filter design of layered, low-restriction 3D dry synthetic media offers increased airflow and outstanding protection from contaminants that can cause engine damage and is also washable and reusable. The MCAD intake system is designed to mount in the factory location with no drilling required, and installation can typically be completed in less than 90 minutes using standard hand tools. Engineered for durability, you can buy with confidence under Airaid’s "No-Hassle" Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Note: This intake not legal for sale or use in California and other states adopting California emission standards.
- Increases horsepower and torque
- Replaces stock air box, air filter, and intake tubing
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Low-restriction aluminum intake tube
- Easy to install using standard tools
- Easy to clean oil-free synthetic air filter
- Washable and reusable filter
- Lifetime Limited Warranty