ATAK Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit (140585) by Borla
Exhaust Type: Cat-Back.
Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel.
Main Tubing Diameter: 2.25"
Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud.
When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through, multi-core ATAK mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver the most horsepower possible, with the most aggressive sound of any Borla system. And the quality, aircraft-grade, austenitic stainless steel construction allows Borla to back every Cat-Back system with an unequaled million-mile warranty.
- Horsepower and Torque Increased by 7 – 10%
- Increased exhaust flow for better performance
- Better fuel economy at cruising speeds
- The most aggressive sound of any Borla system
- Custom designed for each application
- Patented straight-through, multi-core muffler design reduces backpressure while absorbing sound waves
- Mandrel-bent stainless steel tubes with diameters optimized for reduced restriction while maintaining exhaust gas speed
- Made from the finest austenitic stainless steel for long-lasting durability
- All welded construction
- Includes everything required for installation, including detailed instructions
- Backed by the exclusive Borla Million-Mile warranty
- Proudly made in the USA more details on
Application: 2015-2019 Ford Mustang 2.3L 4 Cyl. EcoBoost and 3.7L V6, AT/MT Transmission RWD
Note- EXCEPT Convertible and active exhuast system (4 tips)