The 705 Bead Grip wheel features a bold split 5-spoke, 10 windowed design with adventure and exploration in mind. It has been developed to handle the toughest trails, roughest deserts, or your next overland adventure.
The Bead Grip technology allows deflation of tires down to pressures that previously would have required beadlock wheels to make sure tires didn’t debead. It’s advantageous to reduce tire inflation pressure while off-roading to increase a tire’s contact patch surface area for better traction on loose surfaces as well as improve ride comfort by effectively reducing the spring rate of the tire.
- Patented Bead Grip technology engages tire bead for increased grip at low tire pressures
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Split 5-Spoke, 10 windowed design with debossed METHOD logo on face
- Aggressive safety hump on bead seats further prevents debeading
- Reinforced inner lip taken from MRW race wheel increases strength
- Snap-in center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo.
- Push-through center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo for 8 lug applications
- Hub centric fitments for common applications
- Industry’s best lifetime structural warranty
- Strong 2650 lbs. to 3640 lbs. load ratings