FOX’s state-of-the-art Performance Series 2.0 iQS (Intelligent Quick Switch) shock offers on-the-fly compression damping adjustment from inside the vehicle. Intelligent Quick Switch (iQS) three-position rocker switch adjusts all four corners simultaneously with Soft/Medium/Firm settings. The aluminum smooth body shock delivers FOX's industry leading performance in a direct fit, easily installable package. Its heat reducing design includes an impact extruded clear anodized aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than a conventional steel body shock.
The Performance Series 2.0 iQS Reservoir Shock Kit includes four shocks, iQS switch, control module, wiring harness, and mounting hardware. The external reservoir allows for increased oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering a striking race look. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with instantly adjustable application specific valving creates the Performance Series 2.0 iQS shock's terrific ride quality, which is capable of handling everything from the roughest road conditions to the smooth open highway.
- 2.0-inch Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Plating is clear anodized for a durable finish
- 2.0-inch Smooth bore 6061-T6 Aluminum is clear anodized
- Components are black anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft is 5/8-inch hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Electronically adjustable, application specific valving to maximize comfort and performance
- Redundant sealing pack system: main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- Kit Includes four shocks, iQS switch, control module, wiring harness, and mounting hardware
- Includes Electronic Kit and Aluminum Reservoir Clamp
Applications: 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK