The 63-2596 is one of K&N's newest air intakes, designed specifically for the 2015-2016 Ford F-150s. It replaces the factory intake with a non-metallic, rotationally molded tube that has been aerodynamically engineered to drive a huge amount of fresh air into the engine intake and accommodate the factory EVAP and crank case vent hoses. It connects to the engine with adapters made of silicon and reinforced nylon.
Completing the system is K&N's oversized washable, reusable cotton gauze air filter, equipped with a chrome top and protected by a heat shield, that is fitted to the OEM air box space. Its unique engineering and construction allow more air to pass through the filter medium, trapping and holding more dirt, dust, and particles. It is more robust that K&N's other replacement filters, and can last up to 100,000 miles (depending on driving conditions) before cleaning is required. If you want to inspect and service the system more frequently, that's OK too. It is protected by K&N's Million-Mile Warranty.
Estimated Horsepower 12.27 HP @ 5686 RPM
Note: CARB Legal CARB EO Number: Not legal for sale or use in California
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty