ReadyLIFT is excited to add the all-new 2020 Subaru Outback to our Subaru SST lift kit portfolio. Many new Outback customers have asked for a lift solution for the newest and largest Subaru on the global platform to date. Using our very popular and easy-to-install offset spacer design that works harmoniously with the Subaru global chassis, this new kit is very similar to our kits available for the Crosstrek, Outback and Forester and provides the same 2" of lift in both the front and the rear.
This new SST lift kit includes heavy-duty laser cut steel driver/passenger specific offset front strut extensions providing 2" of front lift and rear strut extensions providing an equal 2.0" of lift. Like our other great Subaru systems, this kit also includes front sway bar drop brackets and all the necessary hardware.
69-9020 increases overall ground clearance while allowing for upgrading to a larger off-road style tire to improve the overall adventurous spirit of the new Outback. Subaru was gracious enough to make the fender well opening noticeably larger on the 2020 Outback. We found that a 245/65R17 tire is ideal on a 17x8 +38 offset wheel fits comfortably with no rubbing issues.
- Lift kits are vehicle-specific engineered to the highest standards.
- Offset designed fabricated heavy-duty steel plate top-mount strut extensions maintain factory alignment geometry.
- Easy, bolt-on installation - no permanent modifications.
- Delivers increased ground clearance.
- Allows for increased tires sizes that are ideal for trail adventures.
- Made in USA.