When it comes to adding serious stopping power to your 2010+ F-150 or Raptor, you can trust Alcon's Big Brake Kit to get the job done. Alcon's brake kit comes with massive, heavy-duty calipers loaded with six pistons for the front and four pistons in the rear, that provide huge levels of clamping force. Helping the calipers bring your truck to a quick stop are 347 x 36mm (13.6 x 1.4-inch) front rotors and 360 x 32mm (14.17 x 1.26-inch) rear rotors with a unique slot design that provide a significant drop in fade while helping to improve stopping power and braking consistency over stock. Best of all, the calipers feature a low-profile design, which allows them to fit behind the factory 17-inch wheels of 2010+ Raptors, as well as stock 18-inch and 20-inch wheels of standard F-150s. Alcon's six-piston brake kit is an excellent choice for getting the stopping power your aggressive truck deserves.
- A vast improvement in stopping power and fade resistance
- Large six-piston front calipers and four-piston rear calipers
- Ductile iron calipers with a corrosion-resistant finish
- Pistons with motorsports-grade high-temp seals
- Compatible with factory wheels and tires
- Require newer parking brake assembly on 2010–2011 F150s
Application: 2010+ Ford F-150