- +8 HP and +16 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains *(Dyno results are from 2017 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T Manual)
- Constructed of 2-1/2" mandrel bent, brushed finish 304 stainless steel tubing
- Machined factory style flanges are used for a secure leak-free seal
- 100% hand TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability
- Includes heavy duty 6" flex tube for added strength and durability
- 2-1/2" Inlet/Outlet connection pipe mounts directly to the Takeda exhaust (P/N: 49-36615-P/L)
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
Brushed 304 SS Construction:
This front race-pipe is constructed of durable mandrel bent brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
6" Interlock Flex Pipes:
The front race-pipe utilizes heavy duty 6" flex tubes with internal interlock liners.
Factory Mounting Locations:
2-1/2"Inlet/Outlet connection pipe mounts directly to OE mounting locations.
Full 2-1/2" Systems:
2-1/2"Inlet/Outlet connection pipes mount directly to the Takeda performance Cat-Back P/N: 49-36615-P/L
All hardware is included for a hassle-free installation. This unit also comes with a 2-year warranty.
2016-2017 Honda Civic EX/EX-L & Touring Sedan I4-1.5L Turbo
2017 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T/EX-L/Touring I4-1.5L Turbo