The Competition Clutch Stage 2 Street Series Clutch Kit for the 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 7/8/9 provides up to 80% increase in torque capacity and is properly suited for aggressive street use and moderate track use. The Brass Plus material with its alloy backing matched to a performance pressure plate will provide smooth engagement and extended life. Note, a 500 mile break-in is highly recommended with this set-up. 300-mile break-in REQUIRED with this set-up.
The 2100 Series kit includes a performance pressure plate, a high torque sprung disc with anti-burst steel backed Brass Plus facings, all applicable bearings, and the appropriate alignment.
- Warranty Policy: 90 Days
- Alignment Tool Included: Yes, if applicable
- Disc Material: Brass Plus
- Disc Style: Sprung Hub
- Flywheel Included: No
- Pilot Bearing Included: Yes, if applicable
- Throwout Bearing Included: Yes, if applicable
- Torque Capacity: Up to 80% increase at the wheels, depending on application
Application: 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 7/8/9