The exhaust system starts out as the very popular HKS Hi-Power true dual exhaust system for your 2017+ Infiniti Q60/Q60 Red Sport (3.0T RWD), upgrading piping from OEM 45mm to a gradual 60mm to 67.5mm. You can then expect the same burnt Titanium tips to fill out the rear bumper.
In order to conform to the luxury performance flexibility of the vehicle, HKS added smaller muffler exits before the large rear tips. These smaller exits can be left sealed for a sporty yet comfortable sound, or you can open them with turn-down exits to maximum performance and a truly impressive sound.
- True Dual Catback exhaust sytem
- Incorporates Hybrid Sound system allowing for comfort or sport exhaust sound
- Hidden mufflers can be sealed for comfort sound or open for sports sound
- Upgrades the OEM piping from 45mm to 60mm
- For RWD models with VR30DDTT (3.0t and Red Sport 400)
- Finished with dual 119mm burnt titanium tips
- Made in Japan for US Market
Application: 2017+ Infiniti Q60 / Q60 Red Sport (3.0T RWD)