AEM Tru-BoostX Controller Gauge w/ Boost Control Solenoid 80PSIg Internal MAP SensorRetail Price: $467.46 Our Price: $336.57
The beloved Tru-Boost Gauge from AEM has been put to pasture and is replaced with the new X-Series Tru-BoostX Boost Controller Gauge. The Tru-BoostX Boost Controller Gauge delivers all of the features you loved about the original, and now includes integration with AEMnet for data logging and a big, fat internal MAP sensor that can handle boost pressures up to 80 PSI of boost.
The Tru-BoostX Boost Controller gauge delivers digital accuracy but with the simplicity of a manual boost controller. All programming is done using the faceplate buttons and no laptop is required. AEM’s specially designed Boost Control Solenoid and all necessary hardware is included.
- A boost display gauge and boost controller in one!
- Easy to program—no laptop required
- Boost control solenoid and all necessary hardware included
- On-board 80PSIg MAP sensor—no upgrade kit needed for high boost vehicles
- Two boost level settings and scramble boost setting
- Wastegate open pressure setting for controlling boost spikes and faster spool
- Display boost levels in PSI, BAR or kPa
- Overboost protection and programmable alarms, ground output for an optional LED warning light
- Peak boost level recall
- X-Series design for the best visibility (87-percent larger center LED and 33-percent larger face design)
- X-Series dimensions make it easier to install (0.825-inch overall depth, 0.20-inch cup depth)
- AEMnet CAN-bus enabled for data logging (13 channels of data over the 2-wire connection)
- Standard 52mm (2-1/16-inch) cup
- 24 programmable green outer LEDs
- Auto-dimming sensor for ideal brightness day or night
- Positive locking connectors
- Optional silver bezel with white faceplate accessory kit (30-0352-ACC)