aFe Control is proud to introduce the recently acquired Sway-A-Way line of High Performance replacement shock absorbers for the 2007-20016 Jeep Wrangler (JK). These 2.5" diameter shocks feature all the same race winning engineering and components that have 20+ years of testing into a specifically designed kit that will bolt directly into your daily driven vehicle. This kit offers excellent off road damping curves without sacrificing any on road comfort or handling. These front shocks are 100% designed and built in the USA that feature bright zinc plated steel cylinder bodies and CNC machined aluminum components. This package is designed as a direct fit application and works with most 3-5" lift kits.
This aFe Control Suspension product is designed and engineered in our Corona, California facility.
- CNC machined components are made to the strictest tolerances
- 7/8" Polished Nitro Steel shafts for strength and durability
- 2.5" Diameter shock for increased damping
- Multi-Seal carrier to ensure zero leakage
- Piggyback reservoirs for easy installation
- Specifically formulated 7wt, fully synthetic shock oil
- Completely adjustable and rebuildable using simple tools
- Direct Fit Installation, Works with most 3-5" lift kits
- 16.8" Compressed, 27.2" Extended