The AEM 21-792C performance cold air intake system increases the volume of cold air by replacing the stock air box with an oversized AEM DryFlow synthetic air filter, surrounded by a heat shield that seals against the underside of the hood to prevent warm engine air from entering the system. The high-flow AEM air filter removes significantly more dirt from the air than a paper filter, and it won't have to be cleaned for up to 100,000 miles (depending on road conditions). That clean air then gets channeled to the throttle body through a wide-diameter AEM intake tube, which is made from mandrel bent aluminum to eliminate airflow restrictions and turbulence. It also has integrated fittings for the mass airflow sensor and crankcase vent tube, so no modifications will be required, and installation will only take about 90 minutes.
To verify the performance benefits of the AEM 21-792C performance cold air intake system, AEM installed one on a stock 2016-2021 Honda Civic 2.0L. Dyno testing revealed an estimated increase of 7-hp and 7 lb-ft of torque. However, your individual results may vary, due to the mileage, modifications and condition of your specific Civic. Either way, your Honda Civic 2.0L will respond faster to throttle inputs, due to the additional air volume.
Street Legal In All US States: Not legal for sale or use in California
- Designed for the 2016-2021 Honda Civic 2.0L
- Increases both horsepower & torque
- Delivers a high volume of cold air to the engine
- Allows quicker throttle response
- Helps the engine to make more power at low RPMs
- Improves engine sound
- Mandrel-bent aluminum AEM intake tube virtually eliminates airflow restrictions and air turbulence
- Reusable AEM Dryflow air filter won't need to be cleaned for 100,000 miles (depending on driving conditions)
- Installation requires no modifications and will take about 90 minutes using simple hand tools
- Backed by AEM Lifetime Limited Warranty