ReadyLIFT is excited to announce that we now offer a great lift solution for the 2014-2018 Subaru Forester. The Subaru Forester is a legendary choice with adventure enthusiasts. Using the same lift technology developed for the CrossTrek and Outback, our engineers have recently completed a brand new lift solution that will raise the 2014-2018 Subaru Forester 2" for a taller stance that increases ground clearance and allows for larger tires.
Using our time-tested lift engineering technology from our award-winning, best-selling truck and Jeep lift kits, our engineers developed the 69-9420 SST Lift Kit for Forester vehicles to provide 2" of front lift and 1.5" of rear lift for trouble-free Subaru adventures. This lift combination creates an exceptional improved stance that, when combined with a P225 tire, results in a substantial increase of ground clearance at the rockers.
This kit is completely bolt-on and requires no modifications, installs in half the time of other kits, and retains the factory camber/caster for ideal alignment courtesy of our unique offset spacer design.
This new Subaru Forester SST Lift Kit maintains the factory ride while accommodating up to a brawny 225/75-17 tire on a 15x7 wheel with +15 mm offset. May require minor trimming depending on tire brand and tread design.
- 69-9420 is specifically engineered for the 2014-2018 Subaru Forester
- Offset designed fabricated heavy duty steel plate top mount strut extensions maintain factory alignment geometry
- Easy bolt on installation - no need to cradle drop - no permanent modifications
- Delivers increased ground clearance when using a 235 series tire
- Allows for up to a 225/75-15 tire on 15x7 wheel with +15 mm offset.
- Made in USA.