Now your 2019 Ram 5.7 HEMI can perform and sound as good as it looks with this MACH Force Xp cat-back exhaust system from aFe. In-house dyno testing produced gains of up to +22 horsepower and +26 lbs. x ft. torque for towing, track, and street performance. 3” mandrel bent, 409 stainless steel tubing and high-flow muffler improve performance across the power band and delivers a deep, aggressive exhaust tone. Factory-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions for a secure fit. 100% MIG-welded for strength, durability, and long lasting good looks. This system is finished with dual, 5” black stainless steel tips with aFe Power logo badging for a unique, custom appearance. No cutting or modifications required. Quality hardware and clamps are included for a hassle-free installation.
- In-house dyno testing produced gains of up to +22 HP and +26 lbs. x ft. torque
- 3” mandrel bent 409 stainless steel tubing for improved performance
- 100% MIG-welded for strength and durability
- High-flow 409 stainless steel muffler reduces backpressure and provides a deep, tuned sound
- Dual rear-exit 5" black stainless steel tips with aFe Power logo for a custom appearance
- Quality hardware and clamps for a hassle free-install
Note: Will only fit models equipped with factory dual exhaust system.