New from AMP Research PowerSteps for the Jeep JL, the automatic, electric-powered running board that instantly extends when you open your door, and then hides itself safely out of sight when the doors close. These steps provide improved ground clearance, aerodynamics and appearance. Its handsome design, all-weather performance and legendary reliability set the industry standard, not to mention their industry-leading 5-year/60,000-mile warranty.
Invented, engineered, and built in America, AMP Research PowerStep have been tested and proven in long-term, real-world, driving conditions performing flawlessly in snow, ice, dust, mud and dirt. The lightweight, yet rock-solid running board and rugged die-cast linkage components are crafted in the USA of aircraft-quality aluminum, black-anodized and PTFE coated for maximum corrosion protection. Precision, stainless-steel hinge points and bearings ensure trouble-free action. And the heavy-duty electric motor is designed and tested to provide reliable, maintenance-free operation for decades.
- Automatic power-deploying running boards
- Low-profile integrated LED light system standard
- High-strength, die-cast, aluminum alloy components
- Anodized and PTFE coated military-spec finish to resist corrosion
- Precision stainless steel pivot points for rock solid stability
- Maintenance-free, self lubricating bushings for all-weather performance
- Extruded aluminum steps with full-length internal ribs for rigidity and support
- High-texture powder coat finish for maximum grip and durability
- 600 lb load capacity
- Weatherproof, OEM-quality electric motors, drive system and wiring harness
- Pressure-sensitive pinch proof safety technology
- 5-year/60,000 Mile Warranty
- Designed and built in America
Application: 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL