The Competition Clutch Stage 4 Sprung Strip Series Clutch Kit for the 1994-2001 Acura Integra – available with a six puck sprung plate – is good for penetrating engagement with higher horsepower applications. This disc complimented by a performance pressure plate, which provides up to a 250% increase in torque capacity. Note, a 300-mile break-in recommended with this set-up.
The 1620 Series kit includes a performance pressure plate, a six-puck high torque sprung disc with Ceramic buttons, all applicable bearings, and the appropriate alignment tool.
- Warranty Policy: 90 Days
- Alignment Tool Included: Yes, if applicable
- Disc Material: Ceramic
- Disc Style: Sprung Hub & Rigid Hub
- Flywheel Included: No
- Pilot Bearing Included: Yes, if applicable
- Throwout Bearing Included: Yes, if applicable
- Torque Capacity: Up to 250% increase at the wheels, depending on application
Application: 1994-2001 Acura Integra