The groundbreaking CT5 Time to Go battery charger and maintainer is a world first because it answers the question, "When will my battery be fully charged?"
This means you can plan your day around your battery charging because the CT5 Time to Go gives you an accurate prediction of the remaining charging time in hours. Not only that, but it’ll also tell you when you can safely try to start your vehicle before the battery is fully charged. The CT5 Time to Go uses advanced technology to give you three charging and maintenance programs – Normal, AGM, and Recond. It’s easy to use and fully automatic, so it can be connected directly to the battery indefinitely if required, and it won’t over or undercharge. The CT5 also has built-in temperature sensing capabilities. Alligator clamps and eyelets included.
- For all types of lead-acid 12V batteries (WET,EFB,MF,CA/CA,AGM AND GEL)
- Tells you how long before the battery is charged and ready to go
- Indicator to tell you when you can try to start your vehicle after a dead battery
- Fully automatic charging with max 4.3A
- Tests and restores battery capacity
- Non-sparking, reverse polarity protected