Fabtech 3″ Spacer Lift Kit w/ Stealth Shocks 2020 Jeep Gladiator 4WDRetail Price: $961.68 Our Price: $769.34
2020 Jeep Gladiator 4WD
This Gladiator lift kit is the perfect entry level suspension for those looking to run 35” or 37″ tall tires on a budget and to get it done right.
The JT lift kit utilizes the factory coil springs with 3” tall spacers in the front and 1-3/4″ tall in the rear to help level the ride height. By retaining the stock coil springs, the ride quality and load carrying capacity will remain near factory.
The lift kit also includes front and rear extended length sway bar links to properly function with the new ride height when cornering and carrying a load. Aluminum bump stop extensions are added to the factory front axle pad while the rear receives steel brackets on the axle to control the compression travel.
Stealth monotube shocks replace the stock shocks and provide an enhanced highway and offroad ride quality.
What’s In The System
- 3” Front & 1-3/4” Rear Coil Spring Spacers
- Front & Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- Front Bump Stop Extensions
- Rear Bump Stop Brackets
- Front & Rear Stealth Monotube Shocks
Tires & Wheels
- Tire Size – 35/12.50R17 Wheel Size – 17X9 w/ 4.5in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 35/12.50R17 Wheel Size – 18X9 w/ 4.5in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 325/65R18 Wheel Size – 18X9 w/ 4.5in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 35/12.50R20 Wheel Size – 20X9 w/ 5in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 325/60R20 Wheel Size – 20X9 w/ 5in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 37/12.50R17 Wheel Size – 17X9 w/ 4.5in BS w/cutting
- Tire Size – 37/12.50R18 Wheel Size – 18X9 w/ 4.5in BS w/cutting
- Tire Size – 37/12.50R20 Wheel Size – 20X9 w/ 5in BS w/cutting
STEALTH MONOTUBE SHOCK
Stealth is the first all black monotube shock absorber, with an identifiable raised metal nameplate, that represents the signature of quality you can rely on for a superior ride at an affordable price.
Stealth monotube shocks are built with a 46mm diameter high flow piston and vehicle specific valving, for a great ride with oversized tires.
All Stealth shock absorbers feature Nitrocarburized piston rods that are superior to chromed rods in durability and corrosion resistance. These Nitrocarb piston rods are finished in matte black for a complete black out shock package.
- 50mm OD Seamless Steel Body
- 46mm High Flow Piston for best ride
- Vehicle specific valving designed for oversized tires
- Full floating piston separates gas from oil for a consistent ride
- 14mm Nitrocarb piston rod resists rock chips and rusting
- All black finish with raised nameplate as a signature of quality
121. Fits 6 CYL. models only.
California Prop 65 Warning