This lightweight aluminum flywheel from Fidanza Performance uses a replaceable friction plate, so you do not have to buy a whole new flywheel when the part wears.
Fidanza Performance lightweight aluminum flywheels are designed, engineered, and manufactured right here in the United States. Their team doesn’t just take a stock flywheel and copy it out of aluminum, as some others do. They analyze the originals and engineer improvements where needed; whether it be in overall balance, critical clearances, or improved design, Fidanza Performance’s flywheels are built for performance.
Each flywheel is machined from the highest quality 6061-T6 or 2024-T3 aluminum to deliver optimum tensile strength, heat dissipation and weight reduction, without going too light and causing poor idle and driving issues like some of the ultra-lightweight competitors. They aren’t always the lightest, but they are the best!
- High performance and lighter weight to free up additional HP
- Lower MOI for faster throttle response
- 40-60 percent lighter than stock for quicker acceleration
- Military-spec fasteners for reliability and strength
- Bolt-on replaceable friction plate
- Stepped dowels on most applications
- Billet 6061-T6 or 2024-T4 aluminum body
- Replaceable hardened 1050 steel ring gear
- Heat-treated friction plate for optimum grip and long life
Application: 2000-2002 Audi S4 2.7L / 1997-2002 RS4