Go Fast Bits’ DV+ solution couldn’t be simpler - keep what works and replace what doesn’t.
- Retains the factory solenoid coil for seamless integration
- Replaces plastic valve parts with metal for reliability and strength on chipped engines
- Direct-fit replacement with GFB’s TMS benefits
- Exclusive “pilot-actuated” valve mechanism for rapid response at high boost
- GFB expands the DV+ range with a direct-fit solution for the weak factory diverter valve used on many European vehicles.
The solenoid coil itself from the factory-fitted valve is great (the ECU opens it faster than any pneumatic valve so why replace it?), but the weak point however is the valve mechanism itself. So GFB’s DV+ solves this problem by replacing just the valve parts with an anodized billet aluminum housing fitted with a brass piston machined to exacting tolerances.
The end result is sharper throttle response, lightning-fast valve actuation, and it will hold as much boost as you can throw at it.
Other manufacturers’ products involve replacing the entire system with a traditional pneumatic valve, requiring long vacuum hose runs, additional parts for tapping into the intake manifold vacuum, plus either a different solenoid valve to actuate the pneumatic valve or a ballast resistor to plug into the OE wiring loom. All these additional items result in a product that is slower, less responsive, more expensive and takes much longer to install.
GFB’s DV+ solution on the other hand is more responsive, less expensive, easier to install, and doesn’t cause compressor surge/turbo flutter. Oh, and it doesn’t require different springs or frequent re-builds.
2012+ Dodge Dart
2011+ BMW F30 335i
2011+ BMW F20
2011+ BMW M135i (F21)
2007+ Fiat 500 Abarth