Hotchkis Sport Suspension understands the desire for improved handling, control, and driving pleasure of Infiniti sports cars. To make these driving improvements happen, they have developed an Adjustable Sway Bar system.
The Rear Sway Bar features three roll stiffness positions to match your desired handling balance. The bar can be set up to deliver an effective rate of 685 lbs/in, a sporty 810 lbs/in or a more aggressive setting of 970 lbs/in for greatly improved street or track driving.
The stout Front Sway Bar is designed to deliver a rate 200% stronger than the stock bar to vividly improve the turn-in response, stability, and grip of your Infiniti Q series.
The Sway Bars are manufactured from strong, American made DOM steel tubing and CNC formed for accuracy and a direct bolt-in installation.
- Dramatically improve the stability, balance, and grip
- Direct bolt-in upgrade, no vehicle mods required
- Reduces body roll while maintaining ride quality
- Front bar is formed from 35mm DOM steel tubing, the rear uses 29mm
- Front bar rate is 200% stiffer than stock at of 1340 lbs/inch
- Adjustable rear bar can be positioned to achieve 685, 810, or 970 lbs/inch
- Supplied with heavy duty polyurethane bushings and hardware
- Gloss gray powder-coated finish and lifetime warranty
Application: 2014+ Infiniti Q50 Sedan, 2017+ Infiniti Q60 Coupe