The all-new 2020 Toyota GR Supra with the L6-3.0L turbo engine is a beast from the factory, so the engineers at Injen Technology needed to design an intake that packed a serious punch to keep up with this athletic and sophisticated performer. The R&D team took the new Toyota Supra deep into the lab to extract the hidden power lurking under the hood. From start to finish, each aspect of Injen Technology’s traditional aluminum Cold Air Intake for the 2020 Toyota GR Supra was a true labor of love. The Injen SP2300 cold air intake has the cleanest installation on the market that is also available in multiple finishes for that personized look.
The OE intake tract on the A90 Supra is very restrictive from the factory and limiting power output by choking the turbo. Our new SP2300 short ram cold air intake opens up that intake tract with a large 4.0” aluminum intake tube that allows that turbo and engine to breathe deep and produce the power that you’ve been craving.
The SP series of cold air intakes is Injen’s flagship system in their lines of traditional aluminum cold air intake systems. It provides an intake growl that will surely excite your senses as you open up your Toyota Supra and let that turbo spool. The soul of this intake is found within 6061-T6 aluminum air intake tube that provides a smooth uninterrupted path for highly efficient airflow. Our engineers have painstakingly designed the intake to provide the highest levels of safe power, along with clean aesthetics that will impress every time you open your hood. In addition to the impressive power increase, the Injen team has ensured that a safe Air fuel (A/F) ratio has been maintained throughout the power band.
Additionally, the SP2300 intake includes a fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter, which provides increased filter surface area allowing for greater airflow and unbeatable filtration. If that's not enough, the Injen SP performance intake provides power you can hear and feel! On our dyno, the SP2300 put down an impressive 15 additional horsepower and 17 pound-feet of tire-scorching torque!
This intake provides an aggressive and throaty tone that is unmatched in the aftermarket and one that you’ll enjoy every time you smash the accelerator! Want to add that personalized touch to your intake? You’re in luck, as Injen also offers this intake system in amazing finishes – SP2300P (Polished), SP2300WB (Wrinkle Black), and finally SP2300WR (Wrinkle Red). To top it all off, this SP CAI kit includes the unbeatable Injen Technology limited Lifetime Warranty!
• Direct Fit for 2020 Toyota GR Supra L6-3.0L Turbo (A90)
• Dyno Proven gains of up to 15 hp and 17 lb.-ft. of torque
• Aggressive engine tone under full throttle
• Provides power gains while maintaining A/F ratios – no additional tuning required
• Massive 4.00" 6061-T6 aluminum intake tubing
• Smooth intake piping eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
• Includes custom heat shield specifically designed for this application
• Aggressive under hood appearance while maintaining an OE fit
• Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
• Replacement air filter # X-1026-BB
• Optional Hydroshield part number 1037BLK or 1037RED
• Available in Polished (SP2300P), Wrinkle Black (SP2300WB), and Wrinkle Red (SP2300WR)
• Made in Pomona California, USA
• Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
• This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.