- Maximize your 2007-2010 Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra 2500/3500 HD V8 6.6L HP and torque with an Injen Evolution Cold Air Intake
- Sleek, under-the-hood design with high-tech fluid dynamics and CAD software
- Promotes unrestrictive air flow for impressive fuel economy gains
- Utilizes a SuperNano-Web Dry Air Filter—no cleaner or oil re-charger kit needed
- Built-in Filter Minder for quick and easy filter inspections with no disassembly required
- Roto-molded from cross-linked polyethylene for outstanding heat insulation and durability
- Evolution Intake features quick and easy installation—no cutting or drilling required
- Includes automotive grade hose couplers & durable stainless steel hardware
- Injen products are proudly made in the USA
- Your Injen Evolution Cold Air Intake is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Like all of our products in the Evolution line, the EVO7003 is designed using the latest CMM Laser Scanning hardware and SolidWorks 3D CAD software. All prototypes are printed on one of our state of the art 3D printers, and then they are extensively tested on our in house Dyno.
Evolution Intakes are Injen Technology’s newest state of the art induction kits made of rotomolded cross linked high density polyethylene for superior quality and durability. Our rotomolded intake boxes are designed to incorporate the largest dry filter on the market. The SuperNano Web Fiber filter utilizes a micro fiber web on the surface, in order to capture airborne contaminants. The new EVO air intakes come with stainless steel hardware and automotive grade urethane couplers.
The 2007-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500 HD V8 6.6L is durable, fully enclosed, rotational molded induction system. 100% CAD designed for an easy install. This kit comes complete with a built-in filter minder for easy filter maintenance. The EVO7003 utilizes the biggest SuperNano-Web dry filter and is dyno-tuned for maximum power and no check engine lights.
Gains up to 30.3 HP & 75 ft/lbs of Torque.