Introducing the all-new Evolution sealed air intake system Part Number EVO1200 for the Subaru WRX H4-2.0L Turbo! This intake was designed using state of the art engineering tools and techniques to produce the finest quality kit that is unmatched in the aftermarket. From the one-piece sealed housing that utilizes our all new Injen Twist-Lock System (Patent Pending) to securely attach a massive SuperNano-Web Dry air filter in place all the way down to the premium hardware, Injen has put it all on the table to give you the best intake on the market. Here is the best part, there is no cutting or drilling required for an easy installation process that does not require aftermarket tuning for exceptional HORSEPOWER and TORQUE GAINS right out of the box!
The one-piece sealed housing utilizes the all-new Injen Twist-Lock System to securely attach the SuperNano-Web Dry air filter in place which eliminates the use of unnecessary parts and provides one of the simplest installations available. The EVO1200 housing also sports the all-new Injen Clear-View badge for a cleaner more aggressive under hood appearance.
Front Mounted Ram Air Scoop:
The EVO1200 comes complete with our fully functional ram air scoop. This scoop feeds that hungry turbo with cool, fresh air for maximum performance!
Roto-molded Intake Tube:
The EVO1200 Evolution Air Intake System uses a custom designed and dyno-tuned, intake tube to produce huge power gains while retaining an OE quality fit. The intake tube also includes our patented tuning process that funnels air at a precise rate past the MAF sensor. This patented tuning process ensures accurate fuel trims and aggressive power gains without the fear of check engine lights.
SuperNano-Web Dry Air Filter:
“OMG that’s massive!” is all you will hear about this SuperNano-Web Dry air filter that is included in the EVO1200. This filter has been uniquely designed to work with the Injen Twist-Lock System. Using our Twist-Lock system has allowed our engineers to use the largest filter possible for this application, which increases the available air volume - resulting in added power while keeping the installation process quick and simple.
Stainless steel Band Clamps with an inner protective liner to the reinforced automotive grade silicone coupler, every aspect is covered for a perfect and secure fit and easy installation.
Make it easy! The Injen Evolution Air intakes that use our Twist-Lock System have been strategically designed to use fewer parts to provide the end user with one of the quickest and simplest installations available on the market today.
Clean and simple, NUMBERS talk! Injen has put in the time and diligence to stand behind our performance data. We put in the time to test and prove that we have developed a top-notch kit. After hours of designing and dyno testing, Injen is proud to say that the EVO1200 Evolution Air Intake system puts down numbers of up to 8 additional horsepower and 10 lb-ft. of torque
- Direct Fit for 2015-2020 Subaru WRX H4-2.0L Turbo
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 8 hp and 10 lb-ft. of torque
- Designed to work with the stock calibration
- Aggressive intake growl under acceleration
- Durable Roto-Molded Polyethylene construction
- Ram air scoop is designed to capture the largest amount of cool air
- Patented Twist-Lock Air Filter used to securely integrate the air filter to the housing
- Reinforced automotive grade silicone couplers
- Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
- Replacement air filter part number X-1112-BB
- Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
- Aggressive under hood appearance while maintaining an OE fit
- Injen Clear-Vue Window allows you to check the condition of your air filter easily
- Made in Pomona, California, USA
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
Note: This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.