- Maximize your 2016-2018 Honda Civic Si HP and torque with an Injen Evolution Cold Air Intake
- Sleek, under-the-hood design with high-tech fluid dynamics and CAD software
- Promotes unrestrictive air flow for impressive fuel economy gains
- Utilizes a SuperNano-Web Dry Air Filter—no cleaner or oil re-charger kit needed
- Built-in Filter Minder for quick and easy filter inspections with no disassembly required
- Roto-molded from cross-linked polyethylene for outstanding heat insulation and durability
- Evolution Intake features quick and easy installation—no cutting or drilling required
- Includes automotive grade hose couplers & durable stainless steel hardware
- Injen products are proudly made in the USA
- Your Injen Evolution Cold Air Intake is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Gains up to 23 HP & 18 ft/lbs of Torque.
Boost up the performance of your 2016-2018 Honda Civic with Injen’s all-new EVO1501 Evolution sealed cold air intake system. The EVO1501 cold air intake was designed using advanced engineering tools and methods to offer a top quality kit that has no parallel. The EVO1501 cold air intake system is surely on the next level. The EVO1501 one-piece sealed housing utilizes our patent pending Twist-Lock technology to securely fasten our SuperNano-Web Dry air filter in place. Injen has put it all on the table to give you, the customer, the greatest intake system possible!
The one-piece sealed housing utilizes the all-new Injen Twist-Lock System to securely attach the SuperNano-Web Dry air filter in place. The Twist-Lock system eliminates the use of unnecessary parts and gives you one of the simplest installations available. The EVO1501 housing also includes our Injen Clear-View badge for a cleaner, more aggressive underhood appearance.
Roto-molded Intake Tube:
The EVO1501 Evolution Cold Air Intake System uses a custom designed and dyno-tuned intake tube to produce huge power gains while retaining an OE quality fit. The intake tube also includes our patented tuning process that funnels air at a precise rate past the MAF sensor. This patented tuning process ensures accurate fuel trims and aggressive power gains without the fear of check engine lights.
SuperNano-Web Dry Air Filter:
The Injen SuperNano-Web Dry air filter is included with the EVO1501 cold air intake. This filter is uniquely designed to work with the Injen Twist-Lock System. Using our Twist-Lock technology has allowed our technicians to use the largest filter available for this application, which enhances the air volume - resulting in increased power gains while making this installation process quick and easy.
From the Stainless Steel Band Clamps with an inner protective liner to the reinforced automotive grade silicone coupler, every aspect is covered for a perfect and reliable fit.
Keep it simple! Every Injen Evolution Cold Air intake that uses our Twist-Lock System has been strategically designed to utilize fewer parts and tools to provide the end user with one of the swiftest and most manageable installations available on the market today.
Plain and simple, NUMBERS talk! Injen has a strong legacy of designing and thoroughly testing every product we develop and the EVO1501 clearly benefits from our dedication to performance. Our engineers put in countless hours of testing to prove that we have developed the safest, highest performing kit on the market. With 23 additional horsepower and 18 Ft.-lbs.of torque, Injen is proud to say that the EVO1501 Evolution Cold Air Intake system is the very best intake system for your Civic Si that money can buy.
Note: This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.