You already have the sporty 2018-2020 Hyundai Kona and now you’re hunting for additional power? If so, Injen has exciting news for you! The IS1345 short ram cold air intake system from Injen Technology will help that L4-1.6L turbo engine found in the Kona breathe easier and provide the additional performance that you’ve been craving.
The Injen Technology engineers spent abundant amounts of time designing, testing, and perfecting this product to develop some serious bolt-on power with some killer Horsepower increase. In addition to the impressive power increase, the Injen team has ensured that safe Air fuel (A/F) ratios are maintained throughout the powerband. The soul of this intake it is our mandrel-bent aluminum air intake tube that provides a smooth uninterrupted path for highly efficient airflow and a look that will impress every time you open your hood!
Additionally, this IS1345 intake includes a fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter, which provides increased filter surface area allowing for greater airflow and unbeatable filtration. If that's not enough, the Injen IS performance cold air intake provides power you can hear and feel! This intake provides an aggressive and throaty tone that is unmatched in the aftermarket. Want to add that personalized touch to your intake? You’re in luck, as Injen also offers this intake system in multiple finishes. To top it all off, this IS1345 short ram cold air intake system includes the unbeatable Injen Technology limited Lifetime Warranty!
• Direct fit for the 2018-2020 Hyundai Kona L4-1.6L Turbo
• Dyno Proven gains of up to 19 hp and 19 lb-ft. of torque
• Provides power gains while maintaining A/F ratios with no additional tuning
• T6-6061 Mandrel-bent aluminum intake tubing
• Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
• Replacement air filter part number X-1014-BB
• Optional hydroshield part number 1033BLK or 1033RED
• Available with a polished or laser black powder coated finish
• Aggressive engine tone under full throttle
• Smooth mandrel-bent Intake piping eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
• Made in Pomona California, USA
• Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
• This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.