Koyorad is proud to introduce an improved lightweight performance radiator for the 1988-1991 Honda Civic/CRX swapped with B-Series engines. Koyorad has engineered this TIG welded, all-aluminum radiator with 43% less weight than Koyorad’s original R-Core version, yet remains 56% thicker than the factory radiator, resulting in improved performance while cutting unnecessary weight. Koyorad’s high density Hypercore boosts the vehicle’s heat capacity and endurance while replacing aged factory radiators for improved tank strength and durability. OEM mounting provisions have been retained for an easy installation and can be used with factory fans, and accepts the larger 32mm B-Series radiator hoses. Koyorad’s advanced engineering and design methods, impeccable TIG welds, proficient furnace brazing techniques, and triple pressure testing for quality has earned their excellent reputation in performance cooling worldwide.
’88-’91 Honda Civic /CRX EF Chassis with B-Series, manual transmission
32mm inlet/outlet hoses for B-Series engines, Manual Transmission only.
- High Density 25mm Hypercore
- 43% Lighter than Koyorad R Series Core, 56% thicker core than OEM radiator
- Compatible with B-Series 32mm Radiator hoses
- Slim core footprint, increased space for other engine components, e.g. intercooler, oil cooler, etc.
- All-aluminum, furnace brazed, and TIG welded construction
- Triple Pressure tested for quality