If you’re looking to upgrade your Toyota FJ40 parts, look no further! The Mishimoto 1958–1984 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 radiator is an ideal upgrade for the brittle stock radiator, and provides your Cruiser with enhanced reliability and improved cooling efficiency.
The Mishimoto FJ40 radiator is manufactured using durable aircraft-quality aluminum end tanks, precision TIG-welded to an efficient brazed aluminum core. The inlet and outlets provide precise leak-free connections. This Land Cruiser radiator also includes a Magnetic Drain Plug, which effectively removes metal fragments circulating in the cooling system. As with every Mishimoto aluminum radiator, this FJ40 radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
20" x 22.75" x 5.1"
19.4" x 17.1"
TANK WALL THICKNESS
DRAIN PLUG THREAD SIZE
M12 x 1.5"
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
58–84 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 (3.9L V6, 4.2L V6)
58–80 Toyota Land Cruiser (3.9L V6, 4.2L V6)
(3.9L F) V6
(4.2L 2F) V6
- All-aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features an internal transmission cooler to provide optimal fluid temperatures for automatic transmissions
- 3-row core
- Increased coolant capacity and superior heat dissipation
- Billet aluminum fill neck
- Brazed aluminum core
- Includes magnetic drain plug to capture metallic debris and fragments in cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty