The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator for the Toyota Tundra is the ideal upgrade to the stock Tundra radiator. Designed and specifically engineered to maximize cooling efficiency by up to 30%, boost engine functions and protect your car from overheating. Whether you use your Toyota Tundra for daily driving or take it to the track, many people overlook the importance of installing an upgraded radiator in their engine. A stock radiator can not handle the heat that comes along with having a great deal of horsepower. The Mishimoto Toyota Tundra radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminum, and polished end tanks. Every Mishimoto Performance Radiator is a direct OEM fit, making installation effortless, no cutting or modification is required. This aluminum radiator comes with a high pressure 1.3 bar Mishimoto radiator cap, and, like all Mishimoto radiators, this aluminum radiator comes with our signature lifetime warranty.
30.6" x 27.6" x 2.7"
29.8" x 27.87"
TANK WALL THICKNESS
DRAIN PLUG THREAD SIZE
DRAIN PLUG THREAD LENGTH
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Toyota Tundra Limited 2006
Toyota Tundra SR5 05-06
Toyota Sequoia 01-04
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto transmission cooler (P/N: MMTC-U)
- Direct fit for the 2000–2004 Toyota Tundra 3.4L/4.0L
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 2.2" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Provides efficient temperature reduction for use on the street or the trails
- Engineered for use with both stock and highly modified vehicles
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty