While the new Jeep JL platform rides on a completely new suspension design, the fundamental solid axle design lends itself perfectly to ReadyLIFT's popular SST Coil Spacer Lift Kit technology. Using a decade's worth of engineering science derived from their popular JK SST lift kit and countless truck suspension kits, ReadyLIFT's R&D team created two new versatile coil spring spacer lift kits.
These kits provide 2.5 inches of lift in front and 2.0 inches of lift in the rear and are designed exclusively for Wrangler's two distinctive vehicle configurations: (1) the Rubicon edition with clearance for up to 37'' tires and (2) the Sport & Sahara models with clearance for up to 35'' tires.
- Maintains the factory shock and spring components to ensure OEM ride and handling qualities.
- Minimizes added roll center common on taller lift kits
- Delivers clearance for increased aftermarket tire sizes - up to 37'' on Rubicon
- Rubicon - maximum recommended tire height for the Rubicon at 37"-12.5". Recommended wheel size is 0 offset 9" or 10" wide wheel
- Sport/Sahara - maximum recommended wheel and tire for Sport/Sahara is 35"-12.5" tire on 0 offset 9" or 10" wide wheel
- Allows for proper alignment specifications for the lift height without the need for expensive aftermarket control arms or adapters that can reduce ground clearance
- Offers easy, bolt-on installation - no structural modifications required and the vehicle can be returned to stock
- Performs at a level often found on kits costing more than twice the price
Application: 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler