Skunk2’s Fine Tuning products and accessories, like its billet Shift Knobs for five-speed Hondas, help put the finishing touches onto your vehicle you work so hard to make perform well. Consistent with Skunk2’s racing heritage and high-performance parts manufacturing practices, each Skunk2 Shift Knob is machined from high-quality, billet stainless steel and features a PVD titanium coating that’s designed to resist scratching and wear. Skunk2 Shift Knobs are also custom weighted to 440 grams each and designed for use with Skunk2 Short-Throw Shifters as well as with OEM applications. The additional weight helps promote smoother, more positive shifting, suitable for all forms of racing and street applications. Don’t be fooled by less expensive imitations; only Skunk2 Shift Knobs feature a true titanium finish and are precision machined to exacting standards.
Note:Skunk2's weighted Shift Knobs allow for smoother, more positive shifting.
Match with a Skunk2 Short Shifter for the ultimate combination.
- 1990 - 2001 Acura Integra (GS, LS)
- 1992 - 2001 Acura Integra (GS-R)
- 1997 - 2001 Acura Integra (Type R)
- 1990 - 1999 Acura Integra (RS)
- 2002 - 2006 Acura RSX (Base)
- 1990 - 1997 Honda Accord (DX, EX, LX)
- 1991 - 1993 Honda Accord (SE)
- 1993 - 2010 Honda Civic Coupe (DX, EX)
- 2001 - 2010 Honda Civic Coupe (LX)