Product DescriptionAn engine’s camshafts must be set at their proper positions relative to the crankshaft in order to maximize horsepower. The Pro Series Cam Gear Set for Honda's K-series engines enables serious tuners to optimize horsepower and torque by being able to further adjust camshaft timing, allowing them to tailor the power curve appropriately. Thanks to laser-etched timing and directional marks, precise camshaft adjustments can be made quickly and easily. Pro Series Cam Gears feature precision-machined, hardened steel teeth to reduce premature wear with a signature, six-bolt design that eliminates gear slipping. Skunk 2’s Cam Gears remove VTC Control allowing for more precise camshaft center lining Skunk2’s lightweight design and CNC-machined, 7075-T6 billet aluminum construction reduces rotational inertia, resulting in increased engine response and acceleration. Skunk2’s adjustable cam gears have also been proven on race cars in the most extreme conditions for more than a decade.
Note: Add Skunk2 Tuner Series Camshafts for the ultimate power increase.
Note: For Race Use Only
Part Number Fits:
- 2002 - 2006 Acura RSX (Base, Type-S)
- 2004 - 2008 Acura TSX (Base)
- 2006 - 2010 Honda Civic Coupe (Si)
- 2002 - 2005 Honda Civic Hatchback (Si)
- 2007 - 2010 Honda Civic Sedan (Si)
- 2003 - 2008 Honda Element (2WD EX, 4WD EX)
- 2004 - 2008 Honda Element (2WD LX, 4WD LX)
- 2003 - 2004 Honda Element (2WD DX, 4WD DX)