This 16 gauge steel security box replaces the plastic factory storage unit located in the Toyota Tacoma truck bed. The innovative design of the Tuffy replacement lockbox has 710 cubic inches of lockable storage which is over double what the original factory model has.
It features Tuffy’s exclusive Pry-Guard Locking System with a 10 tumbler double bitted security lock with built in weather seals. The design incorporates a continuous steel hinge, weather seal, welded construction, and a durable powder coated finish.
This heavy duty lockbox bolts to the factory holes in the Toyota Tacoma truck bed without any drilling. Mounts standard on the left side of the Toyota Tacoma bed but can also be mounted on the right side on models that did not come equipped with the optional power outlet.
Exterior Dimensions: 17 3/8” W x 13 1/2” H x 7 1/2” D
Interior Dimensions: Top angled section clearance is 4 1/8” H x 14 3/8” W x Aprox 8” Deep, Bottom vertical section clearance is 4 3/4” D x 14 3/8” W x Aprox 6 3/4” H
Toyota Tacoma 2005-Current (Mounts on the left side of the bed standard, can also be mounted on the right side on models not equipped with the optional power outlet)
- Over double the amount of lockable storage than the plastic Factory box
- Exclusive 10 tumbler double bitted lock with built in weather seals
- Pry-Guard locking system featuring 1/8” thick welded steel components
- Anti-drip lip on the top edge for Weather
- Welded 16 Gauge steel construction
- Easy install, No Drilling
- Durable texture powder coat
- Added security with Pin-lock hinge design
- Weather seals for lid