Wilwood Disc Brakes' Classic Series front disc brake kits for Chevrolet and GMC 1/2 ton trucks from 1951 to 1959 offer disc brake upgrade solutions for OEM drum spindles. A completely new kit design, featuring a one-piece 11.86-inch x 1.10-inch rotor and hub assembly with a dual 5 x 4.75-inch and 5 x 5.00-inch wheel bolt circle. Based on the venerable Forged Billet Dynapro 6 caliper, these versatile kits are easily optioned to suit the braking requirements and style preferences for a daily driver or the most discriminating show enthusiast. Intended vehicle applications require no modifications for installation, and should provide plenty of clearance inside popular 15-inch wheels. Dynapro 6 one-piece kits can be used with either manual or power boost master cylinders. Kits come complete with calipers, rotors, and hub assembly, brackets, brake line kit, and hardware.
- One-piece rotor and hub assembly upgrade using OEM drum spindles.
- Forged aluminum Dynapro 6A six-piston caliper body with high temp seals.
- Calipers available in red or black powder coat.
- 11.86-inch diameter, 36-vane rotor, and hub.
- High-performance, street compound SmartPads included for fast response, longer wear, and less dust.
- Mounting kit comes complete with caliper brackets, seals, bearings, DOT approved 14-inch stainless steel flex lines, hardware, and detailed instructions.
Application: 1951–1959 Chevy/GMC 1/2 Ton Truck